|How to obtain?|
Donations welcomed to EMMA bank account (c/o CheBanca! Spa) IBAN:
IT02 R036 4303 2370 0003 0160 010
(needed from abroad) BIC/SWIFT code:
c/o Bank: CheBanca! SpA - Agency: Roma Filiale - Viale Colli Portuensi, 294 – 00151 Rome, Italy
To develop a dialogue between scientists, doctors, industry and society in order to find Cures for Metabolic and DevelopMental Disorders - EMMA promotes a close relationship between the Universities and Research Institutions as well as the Pharmaceutical / Medical-Devices Industry and the Governmental Regulatory / Advisory Institutions. Collaboration in the field of Metabolic and Mental disease is welcomed from new partners, located in such centers all over the world.
EMMA promuotes the PsychoThon initiative - fund raising ...
We are preparing and soon we will distribuite the "EMMA's kiwi beer", a symbol of hope for better cures in the field of Metabolic & Mental disease !!!
Towards its social aims, EMMA carries out the following activities:
• To carry out in our own labs research into new treatment paradigms.
• Promote experimental research in the field of Mental and Metabolic diseases.
• Promote and encourage co-operation between scientific and other professional groups enabling advancement of health via research collaboration, conferences and publications.
• Establish research projects and collaborations with Universities and Research Instititutions.
• To divulge information to people suffering from metabolic and Mental Diseases to empower them to better confront their situation. Make information readily available to patients and care-givers of all walks of life throughout Europe.
• Offer people with Mental and Metabolic disease and their families, through information technology and international networking, information and assistance.
• Motivate, promote and support new and existing National and local organisations to provide optimum care and rehabilitation.
• Courses and continuing education in this field of research.
Once more we solicit you - Any Donation is welcomed to the following account:
IBAN: IT04 X030 5103 2370 0003 0160 010 + SWIFT: BARCITMMBKO
|Meetings & Congresses|
Index of Congresses ...
Joint EBBS-EBPS Meeting
Verona, Italy, September 2015
3rd World Congress on Microbiota, Paris, France, October 2015
|Debates & Lessons|
Beyond science: philosophy, mind and metabolism:
1) Genes, but ...NOT ONLY...
2) Latest hints on innovation: "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINES"
3) The burden of ADHD on modern society (families, health systems).
|Societies, Journals (to visit)|
Science Societies, Science Journals.
Associations to help people with a psychiatric disease (and their families).
|We Recommend You To Come To Our Congress|
|How To Reach Our Site, Congress Fees|
|Special Symposia (page for Members & Partners)|